Best Cat Traveling Backpacks with a Window Bubble
A cat traveling backpack with a window bubble might just be the "Purr-fect" solution for owners who travel with their cats. Below, we'll take a look at why this type of cat carrier is becoming so popular and review some of the best cat carrying backpacks on the market today!
Quick Comparison of Traveling Backpacks
U-pet bubble window carriers
What are the advantages of choosing a backpack style carrier with a window?
There are many impressive backpack style cat carriers out there, such as wheel around cat carriers. You may be asking yourself why choosing one with a window is so important.
- A bubble window will not only allow your cat a chance to see what's going on around them but can help reduce some of the stress of traveling in general. Cat's are curious, and as petcarrierverdict.com states, a bubble window will help the entire traveling process be more enjoyable for your cat.
- You'll also be able to easily check in on your kitty without having to open up the cat carrier and risk escape.
Taking the proper safety precautions is very important. You definitely don't want to be running around attempting to capture an escaped feline when you're trying to enjoy your vacation.
- Backpack style carriers are a great way to free up your hands and give you a wider range of motion while traveling.
- Backpack style cat carriers with a window bubble are becoming increasingly more popular among cat owners, as this article clearly shows. Traveling with your cat is no longer an abstract concept. If having your hands free is important to you, a backpack style or wearable cat carrier may just be a great option to consider. It turns out that traveling with your cat can be pretty fun if you have the proper equipment!
- Many cat carriers are large or bulky and thus not allowed by most commercial airlines. Cat backpacks are a great solution as they are usually lightweight and compact. Additionally, the bubble window will make it clear to other passengers, airline employees, and airport staff that you have an animal with you; this can help to make your trip easier. To find out what requirements most airlines have for cat carriers, check out this in-depth article from usatoday.com.
What should you look for in a cat traveling backpack with a window bubble?
There are a few attributes that you may want to keep an eye out for when shopping for this type of cat carrier.
Long-term Comfort When Worn
Long-term backpack that's comfortable for you to wear. While it may be tempting to hurriedly choose an inexpensive but uncomfortable carrier, keep in mind that you could end up trekking through the airport for many hours at a time; you don't want to find yourself becoming increasingly more uncomfortable as time goes on. Many carriers today are designed specifically with cat and owner comfort in mind.
Quality Materials and Good Design
Find a cat backpack that's designed with quality materials.
This will ensure that you are getting your money's worth and that you can use your backpack for years as opposed to months. If you are planning to travel frequently with your cat, a high-quality carrier is an absolute must.
Element Resistance and Airflow Safety
Ensure that the backpack you choose has the proper amount of ventilation and is water resistant. This is especially important when traveling with cats, whether that be traveling on a plane with your cat or even traveling with your cat in an RV. Cats are highly susceptible to emotional upset and carrying them improperly may be detrimental to their overall health. This article from felinexpress.com explains why having a water-resistant, well-ventilated carrier, is critical to the overall well-being of your kitty during travel.
It's also important that you will be able to easily access your cat when traveling. Cat backpacks with bubble windows make it easy to check on your kitty without opening the carrier. Many backpacks of this style have easy access compartments so you can reach in and comfort your cat without completely opening the carrier. This helps keep your cat relaxed, comfortable, and at ease whether you're on a plane, in a vehicle, or walking around and seeing the sights.
Proper Carrier Size
Keep in mind that not every cat will fit comfortably in every carrier. When choosing a cat backpack with a bubble window, it's a good idea to know what dimensions you'll need before you begin shopping. Larger cats will require more space, while a kitten may find themselves afraid if they are in a carrier that's too large. You will want a carrier that c is large enough for your cat to lay down in and easily turn around. For help choosing the proper size of cat carrier, check out these tips from petmd.com.
The Top 5 Cat Carrying Travel Backpacks With Windows
1. U-pet's Innovative Line of Patented Bubble Pet Carriers
The innovative line of bubble window carriers designed by the U-pet company has many impressive backpack carrier options for cat owners on the move! You can choose from carriers that range from small to large size and come in a multitude of different configurations.
- Carriers come in many different sizes and styles ranging from a shoulder bag design to one that looks like a jet-pack style of astronaut backpack.
- U-pet has a variety of design features that are unique when compared to other carriers. All of their backpack carriers feature their patented bubble window design.
- Their carriers are designed using high-end materials that are meant to last.
- All carriers feature built-in security leashes, mesh panels, washable pads with cushioning, ventilation holes, and easily accessible side panels.
- Some carriers are not large enough to fit cats over 12 lbs. Though they say that cats up to 20 lbs can fit, it's important that you check carrier dimensions with this product before confirming a purchase.
- Carrier styles come in limited availability. Though they range in colors and styles, some colors and designs are constantly "out of stock." This can be frustrating.
- None of their carriers are designed to accommodate cats larger than 20 lbs, period.
2. Pettom Airline Approved Hiking Travel Cat Carrier Backpacks
There are many reasons that the Pettom Cat Carrier durable and futuristic carrier may be a good choice for you when transporting your feline friend. It has a semi-sphere window to give your kitty a great view as you hit the road!
- This carrier is very durable and totally waterproof. It has a plastic exterior to help keep your cat safe and dry.
- This well-insulated carrier also helps to provide some noise cancelation. This can be helpful as cats have very sensitive ears.
- Pettom Carrier Backpacks are approved for use with pretty much all major airlines. They feature the correct dimensions and sizes and are styled to be easy to take on a flight.
- This carrier has removable pads for your cat's comfort and easy cleaning. This will help make traveling more hassle-free.
- Carriers come in a few different colors and style configurations. You can choose the one that fits your unique style preferences best.
- This carrier is not designed for large cats. Small or medium cats will fit, but even medium cats should not be expected to remain comfortable for more than a couple of hours.
- The Pettom Cat Carrier does not have very many access ports. You can open it from the top, but you can't reach in and comfort your cat without unzipping the entire bag.
3. Texsens Traveler Bubble Backpack Carrier Switchable With Mesh Panel for Cats
The Texsens Traveler Bubble Backpack Carrier is an attractive backpack carrier option that comes in many styles and colors.
- This backpack style carrier features a semi-sphere window that adds the unique feature of a switchable mesh panel. You can choose to have a breathable mesh window or a secure semi-sphere bubble for your pet to view the world through.
- This eco-friendly bag is easy to carry and wear. It's comfortable and durable and would be great for a myriad of travel situations.
- Compatible with most airline carry-on requirements, you can take your cat with you anywhere you need to go.
- The bubble sphere allows your cat to get a great view of the outside world while you travel.
- Cleaning might be an issue as the pads are difficult to remove, and don't come out at all in some cat backpack models.
- Availability of certain styles may be limited in some areas.
- The removable bubble may pose an escape risk to cats that are scared of highly energetic.
- The stiff design may not be ideal for owners looking for a pliable canvas backpack.
4. Petforu Space Capsule PU Leather Cat Travel Bag
The Petforu Space Capsule PU Leather Cat Travel Bag is leather and is great for owners looking for a durable carrying backpack that will have plenty of space for their cat or kitten.
- It's easy to introduce and remove your cat or kitten from this backpack style carrier.
- The backpack can be worn either in front of on your back. This is handy for owners who want to keep an eye on their cat from the front.
- A large futuristic bubble window makes a great view easy to access for your kitty.
- Not suitable for cats larger than 16 lbs.
- Pads are not easy to remove if cleaning is needed. You'll most likely have to clean this bag by hand.
5. Texsens Canvas Transparent and Breathable Bubble Pet Backpack for Adventure or Traveling
The Texans Canvas Transparent and Breathable Bubble Pet Backpack cat backpack truly caters to the adventurer in you! It features a unique bubble design that allows your cat to get a full surround view of what's going on when you're out and about!
- Canvas and mesh material is breathable, durable, and easy to clean. The high-end materials make this bag a great option for cat owners who want something that will last a long time.
- A comfortable design makes wearing this bag a breeze in many different travel or adventure situations. Wide straps evenly distribute weight and soft materials help reduce chafing and discomfort.
- The unique top-bobble window means that your cat can get a view of what's going on all around them.
- Measurements on this bag must be exact. It's important to make sure your cat will fit well before purchasing it.
- This backpack only allows cats that weigh up to 7 lbs. It won't work for large cats.
- Zippered top hatch can make loading your cat in somewhat difficult. This is especially true if you're trying to acclimate your cat to the carrier before travel.
- No insulation from outside noise.
Our Best Choice Traveling Backpack with a Window Bubble
All in all, your best option is one of the many available U-pet carriers. They have the widest variety of styles and configurations, colors, and materials. Designed with comfort and convenience in mind, the U-pet backpack style cat carriers with bubble windows are a fantastic option for any cat owner on-the-move. Durable construction and secure patented bubble windows make traveling with your cat that much easier!